Photographic Advantage

What sets the home apart? Landscape, privacy, trees….showcase the best features.

Filter liberally applied….this picture generated more calls in the first month of a listing…simply for the color of water.

I’m not a photographer! That said, I take thousands of pictures each year. Last year alone, I counted iPhone shots alone and racked […]

Reaching Buyers

In considering advertising, looking at the profile of the Florida buyer is an education in itself.  88% of all Florida buyers use the internet in a home search.  What would I assume about the remaining 12% and is it worth spending money to reach a likely “less than 10%” audience, rapidly shrinking?  What are the […]